Song of the Sacred
A Woman’s Journey to Vocal Empowerment
In-Home Mantra & Kundalini Yoga Retreat
February 10th & 11th, 2024 | 7-10am PST
In a world where women’s inner & outer voices are often silenced, where the muse escapes us, we feel like our creativity is just out of reach, or even long forgotten...
We are called to connect with the song of the sacred with ourselves.
The 'Song of the Sacred' is a nurturing container for you to take a pause from the rush of daily life and tune into the quiet, ever present, muse within.
Together as a community of women, we’ll explore working with sound, chanting, and mantra to awaken the creativity that sleeps in your bones, being, roots and wings...
Join us and utilize Kundalini Yoga, Mantra, Breathwork, & Meditation practices to break through energetic blocks and free your creativity. Unlock the most dormant creative power and connect with the sacred song within you. Learn the tools to awaken the Kundalini, a gateway to your creativity.
Awaken to The Sacred Song Within...
Join "Song of the Sacred"
“Mantra is the sound of Gaia. When we work with mantra, we are guided to connect with the vibrations and healing sounds within ourselves.”
- 6 hours of guided online class with Pauline from Aykanna
- 4 x Vocal Empowerment Exercises
- 4 x Mantras to awaken your creativity with a focus on the voice
- 2 x Kundalini Yoga Kriyas cultivate a connection the sacred
- 2x Pranayama Meditations break through creative blocks
- Access to recordings for 3 months
- PDF of guided practices & mantras
Saturday, February 10
Sunday, February 11
[Livestream attendance encouraged but optional.]
An infinite creative power resides within each of us. The Kundalini is a doorway to it. When we awaken it, we open up a well of creativity.
Together, we’ll explore the following topics accompanied by powerful Kundalini Mantra & Kriya.
Day 1: Awakening Your Empowered Voice
- Opening Ceremony: Identify creative blocks with conscious feeling work
- Kundalini Yoga Kriya to strengthen the navel & tap into creativity
- Breathwork for moving through procrastination and connecting with your creativity
- Special vocal exercises to tune into your inner sound.
- Learn how to listen deeply. Learn specific Mantras to guide your creative expression
- Vocal experiments as a tool for healing
Day 2: Singing your Song of the Sacred
- Rebirthing Kriya to remove creative blocks and build confidence in your voice
- Explore non-linear and feminine approaches to creativity
- Somatic Vocal Exercises and four bodies techniques to explore the creative sounds that want to flow through you.
- Meeting new edges of your unique vocal expression
- Receive daily vocal practices from the tools you learned that you can do to expand your range and vocal power
- Q&A, weekend reflections and closing ceremony
Plus... special opportunity to be supported in creating your own Mantra and sharing with the community! (not required)
Connect to your inner muse, awaken your creative fire, and nurture the sacred within...
⇧Payment Plan available above at checkout with AfterPay⇧